Computer Support Contracts
Computer Support Contracts for SMEs need to be flexible and must be cost effective. I.T. support contracts gives advance technical tips and rest of mind to I.T. managers and users.
Our IT Support Contracts are therefore individually tailored to the specific needs of each individual business. We work for a number of different types of organisations in Lagos, Port harcourt, Abuja, across Nigeria and West Africa. Typically, such technical support agreements are made up of different service levels comprising various elements including:-
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Telephone Helpdesk and Remote IT Support
- Hardware Maintenance on essential, mission critical appliances.
Ad-hoc IT support service that Vintage Technologies started is most suited to the smaller end of the market. One-man-bands and businesses with up to 5 PCs configured in a workgroup will probably find they save money by buying support as and when they require it, whereas a business with a server and 6 or more workstations will probably decide that it's in their interest to implement a Preventive Maintenance regime and to have the peace of mind of an IT support contracts with guaranteed levels of service.
Service Level Aggrement
It is a prepaid service, By pre-paying , clients benefit not only from Service Level Aggrement(SLA) but also from a reduced hourly rate. This pre-bought support time can be called up any day during the standard support hours. Iit can be used for administrative tasks too, which simplifies the business of providing effective IT support and management of your computer networks and systems.To ensure you have an official record of all support calls made and received, Vintage Technologies will not accept support calls originating from emails directly to members of staff (unless by prior agreement), or mobile phone to any one not directly related to support, or against our discretionary numbers (as provided), or via the answer-phone service.
Vintage Technologies will accept support incidents and requests for responses via our SUPPORT MANAGEMENT:The following 3-tier procedure must be observed by the CLIENT in all support request to the COMPANY;
- Level 1 - Telephone calls to our support number. Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a response to the call will be made within 5mins period. All calls are logged. A response to the call will be made by support engineers who will try to guide user through to solution. This has a distinct advantage for the CLIENT, over time, the designated contact becomes familiar with common problems and is thus able to resolve user problems instantly, thereby reducing downtime. This transfer of knowledge can be enhanced through our remote support service(OPTIONAL) as the designated contact can also watch our support staff conducting remedial work in real time on a screen in front of them, while being instructed as to the nature of the problem over the telephone. This represents the initial response period for handling support request call.
- Level 2 - A service request form; Schedule (D) is downloaded from our website, filled and submitted to email@example.com. A response to support request mail typically takes 2 - 4 working hours for the assigned engineer to get to CLIENT’s location.
- Level 3 - Escalation of the support issue will take place where the assigned Engineer is not able to fix the problem within the allotted time. Escalation will involve the introduction of a product specialist to the support request.
To provide effective Telephone and Remote support, we may require secure remote access facilities to a client site or computer systems. Further details regarding this are explained to customers prior to any contract commencing and, of course, should the business in question be unable to implement these remote access facilities, Vintage Technologies will be happy to provide these facilities at our usual reasonable costs to the customer.
We offer a range of quality support services both in extra low voltages and information Technology and we tailor-fit the support to ensure it meets your exact requirements.
Kindly Lodge your fault/complaint here: FAULT REQUEST
Kindly Request for support here: SUPPORT REQUEST.
Rates vary according to the technology involved and what kind of service level agreement (SLA) you are looking for; but all support contracts benefit from reduced rates from our normal Time & Materials hourly charges, If you don't buy enough pre-paid support, you can always supplement with our ad-hoc service which will also be delivered at a preferential rate. In this way, we help you find the right balance between the level of support that you and your business needs, but which in turn suits your budget.
Contact Vintage Technologies for IT Support
If you'd like a quote for any of our Computer Support Contracts or simply want to find out more about our IT Supportand how we can help you and your business, why not contact Vintage Technologies today? Call us on +234 909 444 6208, use our contact form or email us now.
We can call you back:
What our clients say:
When we really need expert advice and installation by top-class consultants, we turn to Vintage Technologies for help and support. Their quality and experience is second to none
- Gbenga Olupitan. CEO- riskretuns Investment